advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

need a buddy

Comments

• Luckily I am limited to lumbar spine, but all 6 (that includes S1) are fused. Hope my neck is not next. I did have some trauma to it when I was younger. So far thoracic and cervical look good. But you never know. I never expected to have one fusion much less 3. Hope all is well with you.

Jani

Spinal stenosis, spondolysis, spondolythesis, L4/L5 laminectomy, L4/L5 360 fusion with instrumentation, L1 to L5 fusion with instrumentation and bone graft from hip, L1/S1 fusion with replacement disc put in and a nice bolt from my spine to my pelvis; PT, accupuncture, prolotherapy, many cortisone injections, 4 rhizotomies. Currently on tramadol.
    L4/L5 laminectomy, L4/L5 360 fusion with instrumentation, L1 to L5 fusion, L5/S1 fusion w/ disc replacement, left and right SI joints fused.
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,268
    It was good to come across your post here. You have been so kind to me with my..stuff. :)

I've been hit or miss with the computer since I just moved past Monday. It was great telling people what to do..organizing the move and paying people!
    It made me feel like I was at work again.. accomplishing something. Ahhh..oh well! :)

Would you like to be buddy?...and I would so also benefit and enjoy like the private messages, too.
    I'm not too sure how to use chat..never did it..

Hope you are doing well today and so glad for this site also. Everyone so awesome!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.