advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Daily Message from the Dalai Lama regarding Chronic Pain

Comments

• Lama i said was monk. Not a monkey sheesh . But if you want to pray to a monkey go for it lol

Ron. The other 15% i am sure never lived to tell about it i am sure. I would of went with playing dead. I thought they always said on wild kingdom to just play dead. Problem with that is 1st reaction for most would be run for your life lol.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • So now I can start a new hobbie, bear stalking and wait and observe what others do? Then I will have the answer for the other 15% of the time. However, I might have some dirty britches from being scarred?
  • advertisement
  • Ouch i missread it. I thought you said dirty bitches. Lol
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • ok i just want some of whatever you all are smoking
    thanks for the laughs
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,772
    What the monkey would think ... if you threw dookie back at him!!! Could you imagine the confused look on his face !!! (you would probably get arrested)!!

But gosh officer .... its was okay for the monkey !!

Live long and prosper!!

d

• advertisement
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.