advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

If my body were a car

NumbskullNNumbskull Posts: 1,525
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:56 AM in Lighten and Brighten
IF MY BODY WERE A CAR...

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull ...

But that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter, either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!
Kelly
APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
advertisement

Comments

• New spark plugs,new spark plug wires. Fix crack in radiator. New tires with front end alighnment. Clean and adjust healight and the rest is just cosmetic. Your engine is just finaly broken in and is good to go another 100.000 miles before next tune up.

You could trade it in for a newer model and be worse off and get stuck with a lemon.

You owned your body/car for so long at least you already know it inside and out. You know what needs fixin. Besides that, they dont make them like they use to.

We will outlast any new model out there with proper maintenance even if we are a litle rusry.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • lol Alex, when I first read this joke, it was you that came to mind hehe (you did just get your headlights replaced!!) :P
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • advertisement
  • Head lights need replacement every 100 years. You have some years to go. Just spit shine yours and adjust it damn it. Listen to the old wise one lol.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • dilauroddilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,096
    The last time I looked at the condition of my body, it resembled at the most, a horse drawn carriage.

All I know is that I can get a good number of miles using some old fashion oats and for headlights, two candles always do the job
  • Ok. Ron is the winner, He is the oldest clasic model. We will have to look for replacement wheels for your carriage in a musium. So you beter not crack or break a spoke wheel.
    2012 scs implant ,
  • advertisement
  • Lol hahahahahahaha!!!! I always wanted to be a Convertible sports car so I can ride in the wind down the highway with my top off! :) And remember duct tape fixes most everything in place ;)
  • Ok Michelle you have to put your top back on now. Thats not the kind of headlight we was talking about lol.
    2012 scs implant ,
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.