advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

please help me

Comments

• Hi :wave:

I have a lot of your same signs. The first thing that happened (regarding my foot) is a horrible "charlie horse" hit my toes and they all curled up I had to force them to go back down - very painful. Then over time my big toe stands up unless I wear close shoes to force it down all the time.

My Dr says it is my nerve damage in my back getting worse and I am to see a surgeon - again for their opinion.

My sciatic has a lot of damage done to it and my Dr says that this is where my toe issues are coming from - he thinks.

Please make sure you see someone soon who knows what they are talking about.

Please keep us updated :)

L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • Well last night i had backache and both my legs ached but my bad leg was worse. I also had stomach pain in the pelvis area. This was all night and this morning my bad leg was like lead and my foot was dragging badly so im on my back again cos i can only stand 5 minutes. 2nd traction was on thursday so it must be that but i didnt think it would make things worse. Im so fed up. My new baby doesnt know who i am. Can you stand on tiptoes or is this my back too? I can on the other leg.
  • advertisement
  • Hello Joan,

Congrats on your new baby! It's sad not to be able to feel well enough to cuddle him and hold him close. This is all the more reason to find out what is going on. Do not be afraid. Fear can overwhelm. I can understand your feelings but you need to take care of you so you can take care of your babies. When do you see your doctor again? Can you move up an appt or make a new one? Can you get a little more rest even? These things do take time and you sure have a lot on your plate right now. Do what you can to find out what is going on. I'm sending prayers your way for better days.

Best Regards,
    Gracie
Sign In or Join Us to comment.