advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

good thoughts n prayers please

starsinhereyessstarsinhereyes Posts: 572
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:58 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hiya spineys,
Just wondering if you all could take a moment and either pray if you do or just good thoughts.
For few of our spineys today having procedures done,
Marianne and Therese and Lori. wish you all the best ladies and hope you have pain free days ahead of you.
good luck
neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    Thanks for the info. That was thoughtful of you!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Not familiar with Therese and Lori do you have their screen names? I do know Marianne and either way positive thoughts and prayers sent and hugs. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • thoughts and prayers heading their way.

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • thanks for letting us know, very thoughtful
  • LizLiz Posts: 9,699
    Lori is emtchickie

Thinking of them all today, and hope they have a good outcome to their procedures

Liz

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • advertisement
  • My prayers and thoughts are added that all who are struggling today will have good outcomes. I hope their surgeries go well.

Cindy
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Just now seen this
    Prayers and positive vibes
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.