advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Gobble Gobble!!

MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,772
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:58 AM in Matters of the Heart
Happy Bird day to you!
Happy Bird day to you!
Happy Bird day Dear Spineys,
Happy Bird day to you.

On this special day .... please remember to try to have an additude of graditude.

Focus on all of your blessings, and may pain and discomforts
be wiped away by L-tryptophan!

Warmest Holiday Regards,

D
advertisement

Comments

• I enjoyed your post today. LOL! Gobble til you wobble and have a nice day. You are quite right to find some attitude for gratitude. I tell my family to look around, regardless what, you don't have to look far to find out it could be worse. We all suffer pain, some you see, some you don't.

Happy Thanksgiving spiney friends!

Kathy

p.s. I hope you make it through the day the best you can and find comfort with your routine of rest,heat,ice, meds as evening falls.
  • Dave,

Back at you, hope you enjoyed the day. Holidays can be extra hard on us trying to do things, but it is such a nice time of the year.
  • advertisement
  • Same to you dude,, hope thanksgiving went well for ya, This was the warmest thanksgiving in a long time for chicago land area,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
Sign In or Join Us to comment.