advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

C4/C5 and C5/C6 ACDF

Comments

• Still not relief from any pain...I have been suffering since the surgery, granted it helped with the left arm "dagger in my arm" pain, however, my neck is m uch worse. Over the last month I have had 2 cervical epidural injections, some relief but doesn't last real long. The first injection lasted 2-3 weeks, just had the second yesterday, and I am hurtin pretty bad today, it usually takes a few days to "kick in" but when it does I have substantial relief...not sure how long I can get them, but I know I am treating the symptoms, not the problem. Multiple MRI, result that I have arthritis where the fusion was completed...not sure what to do next...Any recommendations out there?
Sign In or Join Us to comment.