advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

being referred to a neurosugeon

tkdanttkdan Posts: 62
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:02 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
After failing to get any refief from my injections my pm dr is referring me to a neurosurgeon. I figured this was going to happen sooner or later. I guess it is a good time since I'm relatively young at 48. Maybe I'll heal better than if I was 60+.
advertisement

Comments

• Good Luck to you Dan. This is for your neck right? so maybe you will have a couple different options?

When do you go in? Is there any way to get the opinions of two NS (ask your PM for 2 referrals)?

Feel better,

Julie
  • Thanks for the reply Julie. Yes it is my neck. I figure an updated MRI will be ordered since my last one was almost two years ago. And that one showed a significant progression since the prior one that was three years before it (if that makes any sense). I'm waiting for the neuro's office to contact me to schedule an appointment.
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.