advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

SI joint pain-Can you describe your symptoms please?

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    edited 01/02/2016 - 11:27 AM
    welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• L5s1llyL5s1lly Palmdale, CaPosts: 3
    Got x-rays recently showing I have quite a few problems. Starting from the bottom i have oversupination with flat feet (rare I know but my feet turn out and knees turn inward. Bad) I also have spina bifida occulta, my l5s1 disc is about 95% degenerated, I also have a very obvious Lumbar Lordosis,which in turn causing my l5 to go out of alignment with my L4. I also have a nearly 2 inch cervical lordosis. As well as hip misalignment(my left hip is noticeable higher than right) and shoulder displacement. Oh and scoliosis. I've have pretty nasty tendonitis when I was younger. And I'm 19. Guess it really does run in the family. Does anyone else have this much trouble with their backs? My limp is starting to become unbearable. Even after setting my pelvis quite often.
  • advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.