advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Subluxation

Comments

• Due to my last MRI
    The surgeons have decided I need surgery.
    First they need to lift the skull off the spine.
    Then build up C1

Kinda scared.
    Without surgery paralysis is for sure
  • bookcatbbookcat United States Posts: 65
    What you've described sounds scary. I would be concerned if you weren't scared. You've really got a rough row to hoe. Now it's getting through the surgery.

I encourage you not to look very far ahead. "A day at a time" makes a lot of sense right now. Your path to resurgery will be pretty defined (appts, tests, clearances, registration etc). Just focusing on what's in front of you may help relieve some stress.

Please keep us posted on what's happening and how you're feeling. We care, wish you well, have hope for a good outcome. I'll keep an eye out for your next post.

Catherine
    2-level ACDF (C5-7) date being selected
    3 PLIFs: 2003, 2005, 2008
    Catherine
    PLIF L1-3 6/13
    ACDF (C5-7) 8/12
    PLIF (L2-5) 2003/05/08
  • advertisement
  • Heres the news

No surgery and I will die!!! No kidding
    Surgery: I won't be able to move my head but I'll live.
    Pick your poisonin.
  • bookcatbbookcat United States Posts: 65
    Lot, thanks for updating us. Seems like you have only one way to go. I'm sending you support energy for use in the next week's set of challenges. Do you have a surgery date yet?

We care. Keep on posting. :))) :-)))
    Catherine
    Catherine
    PLIF L1-3 6/13
    ACDF (C5-7) 8/12
    PLIF (L2-5) 2003/05/08
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.