advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

scared for future of my spine:(

Comments

• kamgramkkamgram Posts: 483
    edited 08/02/2012 - 4:29 PM
    First skc2432, I would like to welcome you to the forum. There are so many people here who encourage me daily. There is always someone on here to talk to so welcome. Next, have you started a new to forum post. It would be really helpful, so people can go back for info. I can not believe all the problems you have had with your surgeries. Mine pale in comparison. I am truly sorry you are going through all this pain due to a botched surgery:( There are others who may have experienced some of what you are dealing with. I will pray for strength and for you not to let this get you down. I find that the mental part is so much more difficult for me to deal with and then add pain on top is torture. I hope you find answers and if you would like to just talk please don't hesitate to PM me...

hugs,
    kelli
  • kamgramkkamgram Posts: 483
    edited 08/02/2012 - 4:38 PM
    I posted or thought I did...a response to your post. I am sorry and did not mean to leave you out. How did the ESI work for you? Did you get some relief? I hope so!! I am truly sorry about your marriage. I have been married 28 yrs. and can truly say this has been a very hard time for us as a couple. I took care of him when he had his heart surgery last yr. and would gladly do again if needed. I know it is harder on men to be the caregivers but I truly believe in marriage vow about taking care of each other in sickness and health. Unfortunately I guess there are people out there who are not strong enough or are just plain selfish. I beleive what goes around comes around. He may wind up alone and not have someone to take care of him;( I am sorry for all the pain you have been having and can totally understand worrying about your kids My 21 yr. old son has severe sciatica at times and takes anti inflammatory daily:( I try to tell him to start now taking care of his back because he sees the result of not doing that. I hope you are doing better and please let me know how the ESI worked for you

hugs,
    kelli
  • advertisement
  • I posted or thought I did...a response to your post. I am sorry and did not mean to leave you out. How did the ESI work for you? Did you get some relief? I hope so!! I am truly sorry about your marriage. I have been married 28 yrs. and can truly say this has been a very hard time for us as a couple. I took care of him when he had his heart surgery last yr. and would gladly do again if needed. I know it is harder on men to be the caregivers but I truly believe in marriage vow about taking care of each other in sickness and health. Unfortunately I guess there are people out there who are not strong enough or are just plain selfish. I beleive what goes around comes around. He may wind up alone and not have someone to take care of him;( I am sorry for all the pain you have been having and can totally understand worrying about your kids My 21 yr. old son has severe sciatica at times and takes anti inflammatory daily:( I try to tell him to start now taking care of his back because he sees the result of not doing that. I hope you are doing better and please let me know how the ESI worked for you

hugs,
    kelli
  • Hi sugarplums, my issues have also been sporadic and I went to see my NS and he did seem to be concerned with all the issues I have been having: the numbess in hands when trying to sleep, the bowel and bladder issues and also the worsening pain in thoracic spine since surgery. He is sending me for MRIs on all 3 sections of back. My insurance will not allow all at once plus he said that is a long time to be in machine with back problems and he didn't recommend that anyway. I will let you know when I get results and go over them with him. I hope your symptoms don't worsen. Talk to you later:)

hugs,
    kelli
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.