advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

IS it time to give up

Comments

• Rob61 said:
    Hey Kentuckygirl65

If I was you I would hang around some more you never know who you might see slip and fall and break their a*ss lol

Not to long ago I was thinking like you but the thing that stopped me was I am Catholic and in my religion if you off yourself you go to Purgatory and that is not a good place to go besides I might be with people I did not like lol

I have come to the conclusion that this is where I have to be and if people do not like it so be it. Also with all this going on I have learned to laugh at myself more than I did in the past and now I just do what I can and hobble around take my pills and try and enjoy life. I live in a rural area so I have cows and horse for neighbors so they do not bother me, My dog and cat keep me company in-fact I actually think I have better conversations with them lol.

Hang in there

Rob
    If not for my little critters I wouldnt have anyone to talk to lol They listen to anything I want to tell them and really are very good listeners ! Thanks for making me feel better and bring a smile to my face I dont do that much anymore
  • kentuckygirl65 said:
    rob61 said:
    hey kentuckygirl65

if i was you i would hang around some more you never know who you might see slip and fall and break their a*ss lol

not to long ago i was thinking like you but the thing that stopped me was i am catholic and in my religion if you off yourself you go to purgatory and that is not a good place to go besides i might be with people i did not like lol

i have come to the conclusion that this is where i have to be and if people do not like it so be it. also with all this going on i have learned to laugh at myself more than i did in the past and now i just do what i can and hobble around take my pills and try and enjoy life. i live in a rural area so i have cows and horse for neighbors so they do not bother me, my dog and cat keep me company in-fact i actually think i have better conversations with them lol.

hang in there

rob
    if not for my little critters i wouldnt have anyone to talk to lol they listen to anything i want to tell them and really are very good listeners ! thanks for making me feel better and bring a smile to my face i dont do that much anymore

hey kentucky girl

i did make a post on your other thread and it explains a lot more then what i did on this one. it also has the history of what i went through an how i came out it is a little long but as i stated on that one, link:::: https://forum.veritashealth.com/pain/chronic-pain/someone-please-help post #9 that i lost friends and the works. i was at the point that i would take drives hoping that a drunk would cross the line and end it. it would have had to be that way because in the catholic religion i would end up in purgatory. if you read it and want to talk i will be here for you, as i stated in the other post is i have finally accepted after 16 years and now i am even able to call myself a cripple without caring what anyone thinks.

like i said if you want to talk let me know. all us cripples need to supp rt each other to make our lives livable.
  • advertisement
  • KENTUCKYGIRL65 said:
    I was having a really bad day that day , thats one of those days you get down in the pain dumps and just cant get up, I like cows for neighbors lol I love the sound of when they are laying chewing on well whatever they chew on lol..People neighbors not so much they look at me strange , sometimes im on a cane barely can walk (spasms) and then others I dont have to use it so they are just not sure and thats ok maybe they will leave me be , and then the days I feel just a little decent I go to the gun range and walk out with a crap load of weapons so they really think im weird heeheee ..
    It's good to keep them guessing ! lol

Everyone has dark thoughts so you're not alone on that one! Stay strong and just wait.....it will get better!
    Make sure your pain guys and gals are listening to you....that really helps even if the pain meds aren't. I found the worst thing to do was to "not" take your meds and try to tough it out........WRONG! That just makes you more irritable and unhappy and depressed.......all bad things. At least be comfortable, then you can think about what you need to do to get better!! Take Care!
    Kevin

Different degrees of back pain since 1994
    Chiro-Physio-Ostheopath-Homeopathy-Acupunture
    Cortisone shots Jan/09
    Discectomy and lamenectomy April/09
    L5 - S1 spinal fusion July.13th/12
This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.