advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

Post spinal fusion decompression surgery

I am new to this but would really like to hear fro others who have had this surgery.
it is 3 weeks for me and wondering how others are doing.?
thanks!
advertisement

Comments

• hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am sorry i am not famaliar with your procedure but i wish you a rapid and successful recovery! please be sure and follow all the doctors orders!! be sure and check out the "After Surgery' forum for more support!! good luck to you!! stop by anytime! Jenny
  • Midwest Gal, please provide us with more information. What area was your spinal fusion? When? How are you doing? There are many of us here whom have had spinal fusion surgeries, and if you take a look around you can find people with almost any situation you are asking about. This is a great community for support and understanding, so take a look around, tell us more, and enjoy being a part of spine-health. I look forward to reading your posts.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • advertisement
  • I am getting around with walker,hard to get comfortable in bed. Had two weeks in rehab with exercises.trying to
    Do some at home but walking is hard with our cold weather and small house to walk inside.
    take oxycodone 5 mg. But not a lot of pain,just one leg and some numbness in that foot. Would like to step down on that med as stomach gets affected and hemorrhoids have been really bad since surgery,bleed and I do keep ointment on.
    Exercise is important but I really have hard time with that.:-). thanks for any replies...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    1997 laminectomy
    2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
    2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
    2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.