advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

To bad they dont give out freqent flyer miles **** I'm back in -out

MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,772
I have been in the hospital with double pneumonia .... was ccu for 5 days ... moved to regular care 3. Days ago I wanna go home! I guess I was really sick when admitted last Thursday night. Say a little prayer for me If I haven't already pissed you off in someway?!

Maybe even if I have'nt!!!

D
advertisement

Comments

• Hey! i have been immersed in my own world and we don't really know each other well...but shit...I'm so sorry to hear you are so sick. I, for one, do not give a darn about attitude when it comes to things like this. So before I go looking for your pissy posts I wanted to send you a some positive, caring vibes. I hope you are recovering, I wish you well...and really, really hope you are surrounded by love. Not much I can offer in this cyber world but my well wishes....get better and come piss someone off! Peace, Ellen
    3 level fusion L3-S1 July 23, 2012
  • Hey metalneck, i once was pissed by your attitude about paragraphs but then I got over it...lol I am so sorry you are sick and in hospital. I hope you can come home soon so we may continue our little snips at each other...I have missed them and we have all missed you encouragement and comments on here. Hurry back!

hugs,
    kelli
  • advertisement
  • Hurry up, and get back here, we miss you! Sorry to hear about your double pneumonia :(

Maybe if you piss off the doctors enough they will spring you out of there sooner. ( but be nice to the nurses ;) , I was one )

Rest up, feel better, thinking of you.
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,772
    edited 11/03/2012 - 4:28 AM
    I,ve learned that paragraphs are tough on these tablets --- I have been humbled once again. than for all the well wishes! Their trying me on room air again. Learning how to breath again ---- babies 1st thought was almost my last! 9 days ans still counting. I want to go back to my earthly home. Not ready for the as trial plane yet!

Thanks again all!! Your well wishes are so very appreciated

D
  • Hey Dave,

Get better, sorry to hear about the pneumonia. That is one condition that many don't realize they have, just thinking they have a cold or something. Bad problem, as I was told, once you get it your chance of getting it again are higher. Hopefully them letting you breath on your own again is a good thing. Keep up the breathing treatments they give you, while yes it sucks and hurts it has to be done. Hopefully you will be home before you know it.
  • advertisement
  • dilauroddilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,303
    I enjoy your pissy approaches. They are always constructive and show another side of situations.

Like Tam said, pneumonia is nothing to take lightly. It can really bring your whole immune system down if not properly trreated.

Looking forward to 1 - You getting better and 2 - Your posting

• I am sorry to hear your having a rough go of it! Hope your healing goes quickly & then you can piss & moan all you want ;)
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • I miss your pissy attitude and you haven't ever ticked me off. It is a good approach because it sets us straight. You are a smart cookie , an I hope you start feeling better
  • MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,772
    Piss off doctors and nurse managers ..... so I'm seeing if this technique will speed up my discharge

Not in
    Nothing Not in worse than an old fried paramedic as a patient

Damn tablets ---- life without cursor control keys? Its a training issue I'm sure!

Thanks again for the acceptance and well wishes!

D
  • Dave, you better watch pissing those nurses off, may be ordering you an enema even if you dont need...lol Well you must be feeling well enough to drive them nuts so glad you are getting better :)

kelli
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.