advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Bone spur in my neck

Hi to all, I'm new here but glad I found this site. It's hard to explain to others what I feel 24/7, that its not just a pain in my neck from a pulled muscle it is a pinched nerve. I had my MRI I have a bone spur on C-5 which is pinching the nerve. I also have two herniated disk in my mid back. I take narco 7.5 , ibuprofen 800 mg. I have the pain all the time in my neck, in my shoulder down my arm. Numbness, tingling in my fingers and the burning like fire. I do not have any insurance so I can not have surgery anytime soon. I have good days and very bad days. To anyone who has had something like this what can I do to help ease the pain. As u know pain medication helps ssooo much, I couldn't go through my day to day with out meds. Are their neck exercises to help take the pressure off the nerve? (I can't afford PT) Any advise would be great, just to know someone else KNOWS what I'm going through.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.