advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Side effects from myleogram

Can anyone please help?

I had a myleogram 4 weeks ago to try to diagnose a nerve problem in my left leg following a disc replacement operation earlier this year.

The thing is 4 weeks later I'm still getting headaches and have dizziness and feel light headed. It has got better over the 4 weeks as during the first week I spent 2 nights in A & E because they were very severe. Has anyone else suffered the same and has anyone any idea what I should do?
advertisement

Comments

• Hi thanks for the reply.
    Yes the headaches are worse when I'm standing and so is the light headiness and dizzyness. I didn't have a blood patch but they did mention it when I went into A & E for a short period a few days after I had it because the headaches were really really bad as well as vomiting. I've tried contacting my neurosurgeon but all I keep getting told is that it will get better with time but I really thought it wouldn't last for this long. I also tried speaking with the doctor that did the myleogram and he just passed me back to my original neurosurgeon!!!! Unfortunately I didn't rest at all following the procedure because they didn't tell me I had to:-(
    any other advice would be very welcome
Sign In or Join Us to comment.