advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

fusion on 3,4 5 what excurse to to for softball

I had fusion done sept 3, surgen said i would be ready to play sb by nov....he did not give me any one to work with to get myself ready to play.....i still hurt how do i get ready now yo play by jan.....i do alot of walking and have played one game...i need more excerse but what i play first base....i am a active person but back always feels tired and sore.....domi work thur it or stop working so hard
Thanks for ur help nanieo
advertisement

Comments

• I couldn't imagine my surgeon clearing me to play ball for quite a while after my fusion (12/17). I've already been told, and read here many times, that any strenuous bending lifting of twisting is out of the question for about 3 months.

Try and reach out to your medical team and ask them. Maybe you're the one in a million case but by swinging a bat you could be back at square one. It sucks to say it but for me after years of traveling and playing ball I think those days are over.
    Alif with percutaneous screws L4-L5 scheduled for 12/17. Can't wait to start getting better,
  • i still am very stiff and have a very weak back pain on left side...i am getting upset about lengh of time for recovery. I am a very active person and tired of not being able to do sports, walk much, etc...any one else have same as me?
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.