Hi, I'm Philip. just starting out here on this forum. My first post was a reply on someone elses post, but I need info please? I am 44 years old and had my first back op in 2007. The L5/S1 disc leaked fluid and it was sealed. In 2009 , with the second op, they removed part of the L5/S1 disc. Now, 5 years later, I have been in pain for 3 weeks and am walking like the Hunchback of Notre Damme. I had an MRI taken yesterday and this is the findings, please explain if possible:
1. Evidence of vertebral haemangioma, high on T2, subtle on T1, noticed on L4 and L2 vertebral bodies. On the STIR it shows high signal. It measures 8 mm in diameter. Conus medularis ends at L1 level.
2. T11 and T12 shows mild height height loss.
3. Disc bulges noted on L4/L5 andL5/S1.
4. Loose sequestrated disc noted on L5/S1 level, 5mm in diameter.
5. L3/L4 - mild ligamentum flavum thickening
6. L4/L5 - circumferential broad based disc bulge. Moderate spinal stenosis. Central disc protrusion with indentation on anterior thecal sac.
Please explain comments and possible future options.