advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

My neck cracked very loudly and now it hurts when I look down.

Im a 15 year old guy. I crack my neck rarely, and I've had a bad neck cramp once, but recently i haven't been having any problems. However this morning i woke up and moved my head in a weird direction and there was this giant crack. It hurts a tiny bit all the time, but a lot more when i move it in weird directions, especially when i look down. If anyone can help at all please please do. Ive got too much to worry about.
Michael
advertisement

Comments

• your only 15? wow I would first tell your parents as your a minor and tell them what happened but I hope you didnt injure your self your so young I would go see a DR first t as I cannot give you advice on what happend to your neck but please keep us posted and I hope everything is ok with you . Take care :)
    ACDF One level C- 4 April 2014
    DDD
    Cervical Spondylosis \ Myelopathy
    Chronic pain sufferer since 2005
Sign In or Join Us to comment.