advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Concentration Problems

Comments

• I'm constantly using Google, trying to figure out what the heck it is I'm trying to talk about. Simple words I have known all my life, I now find not only hard to remember, but just as hard to spell. does 'i' go before "e" or is it "e" before "i"? Do I double the constant before adding "ing" or drop the vowel before adding "ing" or where does the "y" go--do I drop it, do I keep it?? What is that word that means, this or that or the other?? When I leave the room to go get something I forget what I went after & forget going into a grocery store for more than 3 items without a list....lol the more I write on this subject the more I find I'm laughing at myself. Thank goodness my name is on the front of my truck or I'd never be able to find it in a parking lot. I guess we all have the same issue, Don...ummm, Tom, errr I mean, Jon
  • Have you tried word association? I have tried that one before to help me remember something, I have noticed lately that it seemed to work better a few years ago than it does now.....Soon, I'm thinking we are all gonna be sitting in a rubber room together trying to remember what we are there for ;-)
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.