advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Chronic back pain

Hello my name is Ron aka ronbakerman.I had my first back fusion surgery for a herniated disc ,due to herniated disc disease Well this was way back in 1990 when honestly didnt know much. I have high hopes for anyone who is unfortunate enough to get this problem anytime soon or before you have your first surgery. Find a good neurosurgeon in a major city,I can not express that enough.no offense to small town ones but it is what it is.
I would be glad to pass on what I have experienced and learned and lived through over the past 24 yrs. It may take a day or two to respond since I am unable to go on the web everyday due to those days I just can cope with my pain. I will try to get in the habit of checking this site,I dont know if i will get a email informing me of a request because I am new at this but I think it can be helpful to me and I hope I can be helpful to some fellow members.
I recently found a article about a dr. in Connecticut who has a new and amazing way to fix and cure a herniated disc that is leaking the fluid from the center of the disc. This is a huge discovery and very encouraging .
Thank You,for your time
advertisement

Comments

• I've tracked down many 'New & Amazing' procedures, I've never found one that actually seems to be working in any real way. My last big waste of time was 'Stem Cell' & 'Plasma Rich therapy'. I know that herniated discs are only part of my problem but I would love to find a very real solution that would work for me. I have no way of knowing if anything (PT, standard procedures etc) have slowed the distruction but you have to try...

As you can tell I've lost faith in 'new & amazing', there just doesn't seem to be a magic bullet out there at the moment. It would be great it a solution could be found for herniated discs, arthritis, nerve conditions etc soon. We can only live in hope! (& research like crazy before we put our faith & $$$$ out there)

Hi Ron, it's great to have another very experienced member here. I'm sorry, it sounds like pain is taking its toll at the moment. You won't receive a mail. Just check back & chat. That's how it works ;-)
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.