advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hospice

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,699
    Sincere condolences for your loss

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Ranch, I've been absent for a bit, so I am sorry I didn't write sooner. I just finished reading your posts; It was beautiful. You are a good son and a good, caring man Ranch. I'm very sorry for your loss, I wish peace for you. Go on your trip with your friend and try to have some "you" time. Take care.
  • advertisement
  • I dont think i want to got to Vegas..to gaudy and false
    ime saving and training for a much bigger and better journey in two years
    ime emotionally thin, there isnt much left to give
    the will is there, the want is there, the words are in darkness

im going to get sick
    in heart and soul
    i dont need to escape from reality
    the spiney side of me keeps me here 24/7

physically ime exhausted
    emotionally,watching the suffering and not being able to do anything for days was....

i dont want to talk to anyone
    the darkness is calling
    i just want o walk in and disappear
    but im still needed here. to continue to be a pillar, even as its failing
    everything in my body hurts
    but im still needed to give

someday
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• You are in my heart dear RanchHand. I wish I had a little of your poetry right now but I have few words.
    Peace.
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.
  • Its the sincerity behind the words that speak volumes
    the greatest gifts come from those who give from the heart and what you have gifted me is priceless
    Be Blessed!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,109
    My condolences to you. The heartbreak is indescribable. please know my thoughts are with you at this difficult time, I am so very sorry,
    Susan
  • Thank you
    its today thats the final and hardest
    too many people to greet and then burial
    thank you for the support
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

Ranchhand today will be one of the worst of your lifel As you try to stay strong for others please do not forget about yourself. It is time to think of yourself and let others be strong for youl It is ok to be selfish right now, Please know that I am always here as a friend to talk to. My thoughts will be with you today as you struggle thru this day and may others comfort you and allow you to grieve. Big hugs to you , this is the hardest part
    Susan
  • Thank you for the support
    I am still numb all over, think this will come down to time and space for me to fully finish this
    were still having relatives and friends continuously open the wounds when they come to the door and need attention for their loss. some of them chastise for not letting them know about mom and mad us for not calling sooner..
    idk people process things funny i guess
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

Death can and will bring out the worst in people.
    walk away, Knowing in your heart that you were there for her every step of the journey. It is so strange how people expect comfort from you at this time when it is you that needs the comfort. Dont ever let anyone make you feel guilty for that. For myself the numbness never went away. Only acceptance. As someone famous once said " the heart never heals, it builds scar tissue around itself to protect our sanity". A mothers love is unconditional and irreplaceable. Ranchhand although we have never met, Ive read your post and felt your heart. Your mother had to be so proud of you. If it is space you need then take it, you need to think of yourself right now , not others. Always remember I am here if you need to talk and Im sure I can speak on behalf of all SH we are all here for you.
    Susan
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.