advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Dorsat root ganglion treatment

First of all i like to introduce myself , 43 yr old male , fit , exercise regularly . Just came across this forum today , wish i have done it before . Just spent the past 11 months trying all sorts of treatments , from Chiro to deep tissue to acupuncture . Main issue weakness it both buttocks , legs , pins and needles , standing for more than 5 minutes was not tollerable , even walking a merely 5 minutes was considered something successful . To cut a long story i was diagnosed with L5 prostrated disc which was bilaterally affecting nerves .After considering all issues , Last Monday i was admitted to face this '' Dorsat root ganglion treatment '' and after just 48 hrs i felt some kind of improvement , pain in buttocks and calves dissapeared although i still feel some pins and needles in both foot .
Did any one here took this treatment lately ? How much time should one allow until this injection will work 100 % as i guess that only 48 hrs is too short to decide if it was succesful or not . And when should i start some fitness activities such as cycling or swimming ?
thanks
advertisement

Comments

Sign In or Join Us to comment.