advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Sports

Comments

• Ok, so I these are my favorite teams and/or players...

Baseball - Fl. Marlins
    Football - Miami Dolphins (go ahead laugh! :P )
    Hockey - Red Wings
    Basketball - Don't like it........
    Golf - Mickelson
    NASCAR - Jr.
    College Football or any other college sport - My Miami Hurricanes !!
  • I like the seahawks,cant say much for the seattle mariners,they are in last place,or the seattle super sonics they are in a nasty lawsuit
  • advertisement
  • Hell, I'm a Saints fan! Besides, it shows that you're not a fair weather fan, and I hate those!
  • Do I dare ask what a lucky donut is???

Come on Ben you can just fib a little and tell me thats you...btw im not veronica....its ChristyS...everyone kept confusing me and Cindy S so i changed mine!!

Z06...nice pic...don't have to ask if thats you...i already can see the pinkie ready to go for that pretty pink cosmo!!

Do Z06's come in pink...thats what i would pic for you, Papa Smurf!! ;)
  • advertisement
  • I don't know if you guys like Olympic sports but I was glued to my TV watching the Olympic trials! It was just awesome to see these kids making their dreams of representing the USA come true! I can not wait till 08-08-08 starts! ;)
  • I am watching the trials too,i will keep everyone posted on the standings when the games start...
  • LOL....thanks for telling me. Been wondering where you were.
    Kinda curious about the donuts myself????
  • Send someone to Krispy Kreme!
  • The seattle super sonics will be leaving,clay bennett,is a theif,it is a sad day for this city,i hate claay bennett,and the sucky sonic are losers,,good luck in oklohoma.they have losers on the team....
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.