advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I feel STUPIT - What's the points for?

:P :?

Hey Mods -

Are the points like the old posts, where your status changes with "x" amount of post/points?

Just curious. Thanks for working so hard on this new site!!

Jeaux
advertisement

Comments

• I want to know too! I got two points for my first post, do you always get two points?
  • I was looking for the redemption place. I was hoping they could be redeemed for gas or something like that.
  • advertisement
  • haha mcginley........
    I got exactly twice as many points as posts
  • got 33 posts and 66 points

you got 45 posts and a lowly 70 points....haha
  • you are so funny ron.

but we should have a virtual store we can buy spiney supplies and things to keep us from getting board. do you have a suggestion box set up yet?

• advertisement
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,742
    I'M going to hold on to mine, maybe I can trade them in for some of my lost I.Q. points.
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • ">image

like i said!!!! good try ron!!!! no cheating,ripping off, and/or black mailing of the hard earned points now!!!!!
    but thank you for the reason for them!!!!!!!
    nana2007
  • I need a catalog of all options of what i can spend these points on. Ron I have a problem with the equation just send bill figure it out then.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.