advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

our pets

bigcat90bbigcat90 Posts: 1,009
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:18 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hi,shadow update,he has been in a lot of pain,i have been giving him pain pills,he has settle down now....
advertisement

Comments

• hey big cat ime glad shadows feeling a wee bit better!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• big hugs to shadow and you. hang in there together.
    -chelle
  • advertisement
  • My prayers are with you and Shadow. Glad he's feeling a little better. Your love is the best medicine though!
  • It's always good news to hear when our furbabies are feeling better. :)
  • Glad to hear Shadow is out of pain. I know it's frustrating when our furry kids are in pain and we don't know what to do for them.
  • advertisement
  • Cory,
    I will say some puppy prayers for shadow, malcolm knows how to pray too and I will have him talk to the puppy God to take care of shadow and take care of her pain. My heart goes out to you and her.
  • this is one of my favorite movies you can watch it at this site https://divxmoviez4u.blogspot.com/2008/06/where-red-fern-grows-1974.html
  • bigcat, I am so sorry to hear that Shadow is in pain. I have an African Grey that I rescued 7 years ago. Her leg was broken and the doc that operated on it botched the surgery. Anyway the leg is practically useless and she suffers a lot of pain with it. I love her like a child and it just kills me to see her suffer. The vet started her on Tramadol a few months ago and it seemed like it was going to be the miracle drug to end her pain. Now, just like everything else that we have tried it has stopped working. It just tares at my heart to see her suffer. I am sure that you must have told what is wrong with Shadow on the old SH but I am afraid that I missed that post.
    BTW- I was sacrilizedinsc on old SH.
  • Shadow has a tumor sitting in between his toes,i found out about it six months ago,the doctor only gave him six months too live,he is 14 years old.I didnt want surgury because they would of had to cut off his toes, and because of his age i did not opt for surgury...I adopted him when he was two years old...
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.