advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

workers comp.

beyond reparbbeyond repar Posts: 1
edited 10/28/2014 - 6:42 PM in Chronic Pain
Hello maybe someone here can help. I have been with my dr.for10yrs. As we all know the rules are changing and here is my problem.The Dr.writes my script every month which I take to the pharmacy every month. Workers comp has to approve my meds and it can take her up to 4days to approve my scripts. I try to stay in a window of time so I dont run out of my meds but the pharmacy somtimes has to order my meds which can take up to 4 days. Know im almost out completely of my meds but also when I go to the pharmacy next month for the same meds im now being told im getting them to early.Remember 4days for approval 4 days to order now it shows I picked them up 3 weeks ago I hope someone understands what im saying here. I cannot talk to my workman comp provider because it was a lawsuit. I won they lost but they sure now how to make it hard on me and any help I would be helpful for I call my attorneys but I get no help from them either. Thank you for letting me ramble on here.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.