advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

GYM lower back cracked

looellooe Posts: 1
edited 12/09/2014 - 7:42 PM in Lower Back Pain
so today i was at the gym and i was doing sumo deadlift . my 1st set i heard and felt cracking on my lower back felt and sounded like a chiropractor cracked my back . at the moment i am icing my back and foam rolling . if anyone know whats my problem let me know please =)
louie tang
advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,709
    there is nobody on the forum qualified or permitted to make a diagnosis or advice on a medical condition all responses will be based on members own experiences.

welcome message

https://www.spine-health.com/treatment/diagnostic-tests/getting-accurate-back-pain-diagnosis

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • SadAthleteSadAthlete Toronto Ontario Posts: 36
    looe said:
    so today i was at the gym and i was doing sumo deadlift . my 1st set i heard and felt cracking on my lower back felt and sounded like a chiropractor cracked my back . at the moment i am icing my back and foam rolling . if anyone know whats my problem let me know please =)
    Discontinue any lifting at the gym and in your daily life. Go see your doctor or a chiropractor, don't mess with this kind of stuff.
    Continue to suffer from alignment issue and myofasical pain in rib cage and pelvic area.
    Nerve pain and back pain are more stable these days but still get flare ups.
  • advertisement
  • Are you in a lot of pain? I'd go to your doctor. Chiropractors are good for somethings but if you do have any structural damage the last thing you want is a chiropractor doing an adjustment on you. You could of just pulled a muscle but best to take it easy as SadAthlete said. It's always better to be safe than sorry.
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.