advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Need Input On Two Level Fusion..Please

LeeLeeMccDeeLLeeLeeMccDee Boston MAPosts: 169
edited 12/17/2014 - 6:31 PM in Lower Back Pain
I had two level l4/5-l5s1 a/plif Nov 2013. Initially I believed I was recuperating normally albeit slowly. After not being strong/pain free enough for my medical job, I was terminated after 6 months. Pre-fusion I suffered mostly from left sided sciatica with numbness down to the toes....no real right sided pain to speak of. Post fusion left sciatica is gone but numbness n tingling is constant on that side and new right sided pain began last June from the buttock down the back of the right leg to the knee. This pain has not decreased in intensity since it began as well as having persistent lumbar back pain and heavy pressure. My question is this: is this common for a one year post fusion? Has anyone out there had a similar experience and what were you told about it?
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.