There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to

Learn More

Chronic Pain

I often crumble to the floor in pain from my back shifting letting the bones pinch against the nerves. My MRI's show severe stenosis but I'm having a hard time explaining to the Dr how I can go from okay manageable pain to excruciatingly debilitating pain in one slight move. How do I get the Dr to understand. Another Dr said "classic DDD. Can't help you." Sometimes I think that I should go to the ER when it happens in hopes that they do an MRI right away and it shows the pinching......any thoughts?


  • as your mri shows severe stenosis this gives more and uninterrupted pain to your back, so before consulting your physician you should consult physiotherapist and get done some exercise which will reduce the pain along with take some medication which reduce the pain.
    for more visit :
Sign In or Join Us to comment.