advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Sciatica caused by L5/S1 herniation, doctor wary on surgery.

Comments

• I had the same issue as you although my pain was unbearable whenever I needed to stand or walk. Close to a 10/10. I am 22 and a university student. I lived with the pain for 8 long months too. Did the round of injections and physical therapy and nothing really worked. I got fed up and booked the microdiscectomy. Nearly 8 weeks post op and I feel virtually zero pain. Been this way since I woke op from surgery. Slight nerve twinges here and there but they are normal. I am already back to a normal life. Best of luck.
  • Ellietor62EEllietor62 Posts: 10
    edited 02/03/2015 - 5:53 AM
    ive done numerous procedures none of which worked.. pain in both legs 2day. Every night I pray N wish " when I awake in the morning I just want to be pain free.
    etorres
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.