advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Did I end up messing up my back?

tim87ttim87 Posts: 2
edited 01/13/2015 - 10:33 AM in Lower Back Pain
When I was younger I was jumping on a trampoline, I landed on my knees and went to do a front flip and tweaked my back really bad. Now every once in awhile my back will just randomly start hurting, like, as I type this I have back pain , did I end up f-ing up my back when I was younger? By the way, it's not my lower back it's the middle of my back
advertisement

Comments

• I have no idea and no one here can tell you that. in reality, there's probably no way to know for sure if your current pain is from the trampoline, but those things are dangerous and you should probably avoid them in the future.
    2015: Thoracic protrusions C7-T1, T3-4, T6-8
    Dec'13: 360FusionL4-S1 w/bone graft
    2013: 3x2-level disc injections: 12mo surgery postponement
    Dec'12: DiscogramL4-S1
    Sep/Oct'12: Bi-lateral Rhizo AblationsL4- S1
Sign In or Join Us to comment.