advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Requesting a less strong narcotic?

Comments

• I think your doctor is looking out for your best interests as a patient. I started PT to early and may have lead to so many problems now. Follow dr, I did an ER with BT IR and was unsuccessful as someone mention prior in the feed,(although a different drug mentioned) this just made me tired an lethargic, pain was still severe. And I will not go near tramadol, it is also a class 2 just as now xanax is. I fear coming off this medication, but looks like a fusion is in my near future, so I guess I'll be waiting a bit I've been on so long but I'm hoping if theres no pain when I get to that point it will make it somewhat easier. Nerve pain is something that is different for every patient but in the end its classified as the worst in my opinion. Good Luck with your recovery. Glad you and your doc are working together.
    This can't be happening
  • 4 weeks post op, I took in #125 Percocet and asked to go back to Norco, I left with an RX for #90 and Tramadol #120.
    Shari
    Lumbar laminectomy L-4/L-5, 2006
    XLIF with posterior pedicle screws L-4/L-5, 4-23-2013
  • advertisement
  • littleonellittleone Posts: 74
    edited 04/22/2015 - 9:57 AM
    Last week. And though it's been a little difficult with the increase in pain, I think I'm adjusting well. Thanks for the advice!
Sign In or Join Us to comment.