advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

cervical nerve deadening

My doctor said that they could do nerve deadening or killing off the origin of the nerve pain by killing the actual nerve. I apologize if I am not using the right terminology here. I just wondered if anyone has tried this for pinched nerves in cervical spine. To me this sounds like a good first alternative to find relief before I see the surgeon. If anyone has any experience with this please share. Thank You so much and blessings.
Mary
advertisement

Comments

• I am not sure if you are talking about a nerve block or radiofrequency ablation. I have had both done. The radiofrequency ablation did give relief from my migraines for awhile. Many people on here have had them done. I am sure you will find good information.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.