advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Central protrusion at C6/C7

I read my report for my pre thoracic mri for my scs trial and they added this little tidbit of info - - - - >"There is a central protrusion at the C6-C7 level. This displaces the
cord." I know its a bulging/herniated discs but what do they mean by "displaces the cord?" I cant find anything online and wont talk to doc until Monday. I didn't have any accidents to cause this but I wonder if too much headbanging could've caused it(big hard rock and heavy metal fan). No more headbanging at concerts for me, I'll stick to air guitar lol
Ryan
advertisement

Comments

• I feel like my neck is stiff and have a munor headache. Are these common symptoms for herniated discs in the neck?
    Ryan
  • Those are the symptoms I had with bad discs. But, I had myelopathy (and still do) when it compressed my spinal cord.
    How did the visit at the doc go yesterday?

ACDF w/Corpectomy C3-6 12/8/14 ; Laminectomy C3-6  5/19/2016

• advertisement
  • Haven't gone to see eieitheof my Drs yet. Still waiting for pain management to schedule my SCS trial
    Ryan
Sign In or Join Us to comment.