advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

Benign Fasciculation

Hi
Ever since i hurt my back and getting pins and needles mainly in my right leg,
I have also been getting muscle twinges below my right knee,
I get them through the day, but its mainly at night,
I call it fluttering muscles,

I have not mentioned it to my doctor yet
But a very helpful man told me about Benign Fasciculation

I'm just seeing how many other people on here get twinges
Not just in there leg but and where on there body?
Clare
advertisement

Comments

• dilauroddilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,431
    you with Benign Fasciculation? You said you didnt mention it, then how do you think you have it? Tell your doctor about this.

Dont just listen to what someone says it could be. I have read many of your comments, try not to let your mind get worked up about what it could be.
    You need a formal diagnosis from a doctor. Once that happens, then you know what your options will be.
  • The info i read on Benign Fasciculation matches exactly what i am experiencing,
    I did put this in the notes that i took to the doctors yesterday, but the doctor didn't read my notes,
    I am going to my physio today so i am going mention it to her see what she says
  • advertisement
  • Hi all,

I have benign muscular twitching, first developed in lower left calf, then into left foot, then into right calf and right foot. No other symptoms (occasional cramping) 2nd doc says spine nothing to do with it, no cause known. But my 1st Doc says a minor disc bulge is causing the L5 nerve root to make some contact. L3/L4 also has minimal disc bulge, right greater than left. In addition to PT stretches/ exercises to keep flexible and increase fluid in these areas, am thinking of taking glucosamine chondroitin ? Any thoughts on this or any homeopathic remedies. the twitching has become 24 x7 in these calves and feet. Hard to get back to sleep at night once awake. Thanks!
Sign In or Join Us to comment.