advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

The Anger

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,212
    edited 12/17/2015 - 6:43 AM
    While in the worse of my depression, I learned it was from my anger turned inward.
    I was more comfortable with that ...than expressing my anger outward.

I agree with William, above...and so well said.

Anger is appropriate response often times.
    When we see or know of wrong, it is most appropriate to become angry.
    It often leads to steps to right a wrong done either to ourselves or others.

And anger has been shown to be a predictable part of grief from any kind of loss, death, divorce, loss of a part of ourselves due to pain.... We are human and with emotions and we are always in process.

But to have peace, contentment, in any season of life, I needed to learn.
    I wanted it. It was unpleasant, to say the least, for me to live in chronic state of hyper vigilance or apathy.

I don't mean it to sound trite, but to live day to day, has released me to experiences of joy that are still here for me.

Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Max_LeeMax_Lee New York, United StatesPosts: 383
    A lot of my own anger comes from people not listening to me or seeming to minimize my problems, as well as not wanting to have that lack of control over my body. I also hate what I've become: bitter, angry, snappish. I didn't even begin to realize how negative I am until I was asked why I was so angry by a doctor who wasn't listening to me, and when I calmly and respectfully explained that it was because he wasn't listening to me, he repeated the question! I suppose as at the time, I was an IET Private and he was a civilian, he believed he was within his right to blow my pain off and maybe he did feel as if he was doing his job; but it hurt me nonetheless.
    I hate not having control. I hate being angry at a world that seems to ignore how I feel. I've been told I'm worthless and pathetic so many times that I believe it.
    You're not alone in feeling angry.
    Kieran 
     "The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the
    brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do
    not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.''-Anonymous

My Story: https://forum.veritashealth.com/discussion/90688/pain/neck-pain-cervical/help#latest

• advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.