advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. On June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums moved to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Is this normal

On the 19th of February had a 4 level fusion from L4 -S1, and fixed my flat back syndrome.  My buttocks, hips and thighs are so sore. I can't sit for very long, walk for 10 minutes at max.  Is this normal, they want me weaned off my meds in another 10 days.  Will somethings get better once my staples are removed? Any help or reassurance will do.
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,976
    there are no medical professionals here, so your question can only be answered by your surgeon.

however, you are still so very fresh out of surgery.  everything takes time.
    please read recovery the most important phase
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • 10 days post op from that surgery is early. It's normal to be sore and maybe have some new symptoms during the healing process. I would be patient and right down all questions so you can discuss during your follow up doctors visits. 
    TLIF L4-S1 2007                                         TLIF L3-L4 2008                                          TLIF L2-L3 2016
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.