advertisement
advertisement

ADR M6 L

Dear friends in misfortune!I'm from Russia. Tell me please about  M6 L artificial discIn Russia, this device is almost unknown.
Thanks
advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 2,327
    edited 07/23/2019 - 1:08 PM
    hello igor

please click on the link for  useful information Welcome to Veritas Health Forum

adr

• IGORIIGOR St.Petersburg, RussiaPosts: 2
    Thank you.I wonder, at the forum there are patients who have this device M6 L?
  • advertisement
  • SongJinSSongJin Arizona Posts: 245
    edited 04/03/2016 - 12:19 AM
    Hey Igor, for anyone in the United States, the M6 is not FDA approved, so anyone in that country at least that has the M6 either got it in Europe or as part of a clinical trial. There are other people here who have different kinds of artificial discs, but you may want to check out the other ADR specific forum to talk to people who have the M6 implanted--there are a bunch of people over there who've had it done. I think they won't let me put the link in here but, just google for ADR support forums and it should pop up. 

• smartens162smartens162 Manitoba, CanadaPosts: 361
    I've been consulting with surgeons in Germany, they recommend M6 ADR for L5-S1.  I'm in Canada, it is not offered here.  Many people from here pay big $ to go to Germany for the surgery and have great results.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.