advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Funny Hospital Stories

I think everyone has a story or two about their hospital stay.

I have a good one, but for now, its buried in some of the older discussions 

We had a previous member who I remember telling us the story that while she was in her hospital stay, one night she got up to take a walk   She was having all sorts of problems with those great hospital gowns.  (Why cant they at least have an easy way to cover your backside!).  Well she finally fixed her gown problem and started to take her walk.   In a short time, one of the nurses or a technician came over to her and told her that she was walking in the nude!  I guess she fixed her gown problem but taking it off.

But when you are in the hospital, many times because of the surgery and medications you are on, you can do some strange things.

Anyone have some good stories?
advertisement

Comments

• daboodaboo Georgia, USAPosts: 17
    I was only in the hospital overnight for my 1 level ACDF. I remember my surgeon coming to see me before he left for the day. He asked me if my arm was better...in my altered state I held it up and said something like,"yep, I can move it" and moved it around kind of like a chicken wing lol. Then he asked if I remembered him talking to me after surgery, ummmmm nope. Wonder what we talked about? Lol I will have to ask him when I see him in June ;)
Sign In or Join Us to comment.