advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

Just back from the hospital

hi,
i'm george from maine. had a laminectomy  on l2-l3 last night. 20 years ago i had similar surgery at l4-l5. the latter provided good results and i am hopeful this one will be equally successful. big difference is now i'm 73. glad to have found this forum.
advertisement

Comments

• Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 756
    Hi George!
    You've come to the right place! Hope you have speedy recovery!
    Ellen
  • Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 756
    And please send me some lobster!  ;)
  • advertisement
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,496

Ellen

George just had major surgery, he shouldn't be out fishing for lobsters for you - yet.  But when he is ready, may I have some also?

Good luck with your recovery George!  We love progress updates, especially when attached to lobster.

• Dunno if this is the right place to post about progress (or lack of same)
  • Hi George Good luck with your recovery.  Tell us whatever you need to and I am sure somebody will read, respond or even have direct experience of what you are dealing with.  I think you need a speedy recovery with all those lobster orders :-)

You have found a lovely group of people who really know what you are going through
    AJ
  • advertisement
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,496
    George

this isn't a great place to post updates, or you can start a new discussion in another of these forums.  It's all good.
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.