advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Using Back2life after lumbar L4-L5 surgery

My wife had lumbar fusion about 3 years ago. So I purchased the Back2life machine to see if it helps her with muscle spasms while having sex . Has anybody used it after surgery ? 
advertisement

Comments

• What is a backslide machine ? Is like a spinalogic cmf machine?
  • Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 756
    Can honestly say I've never heard of it. Frankly, at this point, sex is the least of my issues!   ;)
  • advertisement
  •  I posted about the Back To Life infomercial years ago. I'm still highly skeptical of the claims regarding how it rejuvenates the discs. I think it's more beneficial for minor backaches. If it helps with muscle spasms, then that's great. 
    Ol' Spiney..Micro-D L4-L5, TLIF L4-S1 -post op central HNP L4-S1,stenosis, retrolisthesis, EF, facet arthropathy, lumbar& cervical DDD. FBSS- Medtronic pain pump & SCS
  • Has anybody used it after a fusion . Do u know of any risk or problems? 
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.