advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

Thoracic chord decompression

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, but have found lots of helpful info here.  Im waiting to have a second opinion (requested by my spinal consultant) to decide if I need a thoracic chord decompression operation.  I have calcified thoracic disc protrusion at T6,7&8.  He said if necessary, surgery would be through my left side and would be a big operation, not without risk.  I'm pretty worried, as i dont have hardly any symptoms at the moment, but MRI shows my disc to be pressing on my chord.  Any advice or help would be gratefully received, thankyou. I wish you all luck with your individual journies.xx
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,241
    hello janet3jones !
    welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Join Us to comment.