advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

Seeking for Decision Making Assistance

Comments

• momo-kmmomo-k Posts: 127
    edited 10/08/2016 - 5:12 PM
    Hi Everyone!
    I don't know why, but things have been slowly and increasingly becoming rough and tough mentally and physically; new pain felt in different body parts. Anyways... I finally, I think, accepted my reality as best as I could and decided to get  a surgery in late January-early February if my employer approves for FMLA. It is "if", because I have exhausted my allotment early this year.  I need to bank some working hours before they give me another one.

I feel little bit relieved once I accepted the fact that I need a surgery; but at the same time, I now feel anxious and worried about what if it doesn't work out...

So I am sure I will be posting to ask for your supports, and whining and crying... :p 
    Thanks for your supports and being there for me. 

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,453
    Momo, instead of saying what if, say it will. Think positive, it's good for the soul.
    You could "what if" all day. Is it going to change the outcome? Have faith in your surgeon and yourself. 
    Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical Story  
  • advertisement
  • Right, memerainbolt. right.  ;)
Sign In or Join Us to comment.