advertisement
advertisement

So whats weather got to do with it?

Barometrics rise or fall

Owww quotient goes up!

Cold..yeah real good feelings!

Since we have summer 9 months out of the year here..cold is a two edged treat.

So what does the weather do..

For you?
To..you.

advertisement

Comments

• Seriously? Its 90 degrees (Fahrenheit) in the shade here, and I can barely get out of bed. 
    David C
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,633
    I've done some research on that!! Barometric pressure changes effect our bodies just as it effects the movements of the animals. It's like the air gets tight and squeezes all material objects. As it changes again the air gets lighter and everything relaxes. In the ocean the pressures change every 3 ft. As you go down it compresses on your body and you will feel like someone is hugging you tighter and tighter. Same as barometric pressure. I have been keeping a journal of times of day, the weather now and what's forecasted to see what makes a difference. We had storms predicted for Sat thru Wed. I knew I was in for a rough road because of the weather. But it's not the weather it's the barometric pressure. But also if I get too cold, can't move. Too hot, get sick. No pill for the weather lol.
  • advertisement
  • SooveritSooverit Finger Lakes region of NYPosts: 397
    I find that cold, wet weather gets me extra achey.
  • Dazc

Its 30c feels like 37c with heat index.

Living on the coast, we get a little relief from the usual 95\105..115 weather.

I much prefer winter if not for the burning hands festival all winter long...
  • i just wish it would stay in the 70's but cold is my worst enemy. when i was young was a sun worshiper  for hours nice tan  but now wrinkles galore  and skin cancer :) when i first get in a swimming pool it is torch er or cold air from a air conditioner always take a sweater to the doctor why they like to keep their rooms at freezer level is beyond me :). my family laughs cause i always take a blanket to cover my feet and legs in the car.
    memerainbolt that is interesting about the pressure thing i am going to check it out.
    sherri
  • advertisement
  • Before it rains and every October, my tailbone hurts (fractured 10 years ago) and my backpain increases.
  • Octobers aches..we start getting into more serious fronts then!
  • Sweet!
    I use my knee..and magicseaweed
  • Wet weather seems to do it for me
advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.