advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

Spondylodiscitis

Hello I am new to this forum , I am desperate  to meet any one that has suffered the above , Spondylodiscitis ? I write on behalf of my Husband  who developed this infection  through his emergency dialysis line , which was used for while he waited for his "fistula"  to be ready for regular dialysis ..... He was treated with IV antibiotics  and in such pain and still is ..   I wondered if any one out there has fully recovered and if so what advice  and what were the medical team like that looked after you ? plus how much rehab advice did you get ?   Thank you in advance ..
advertisement

Comments

• Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 756
    Hi Leo123-
    I do not have experience with this condition. Have you used the search feature on this forum? It can connect you to posts about your husbands condition.
    Good luck!
    Ellen
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,212
    hello leo123 !
    welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.