advertisement
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

Warning Do not give your Email to anyone online

grumpygrampagrumpygrampa TexasPosts: 3
edited 08/27/2016 - 8:17 AM in New Member Introductions
2 years ago, I was so gullible and trusted anyone I was on another public site were I needed information about my career and in that site they can send you private messages and they will make any excuse that they can not send you a link on that site so they ask for your Email once you give your email away to anyone which I didn't know at the time but if you receive your bills or bank statements or credit card statements on that Email all someone needs is your Email address and they could press is forgot password and from that point it's inevitable. Please I advise anyone who reads this do not give your Email to anyone you do not know personally. Its is that easy. The guy did get caught after two years cause he got to greedy owes over a million of dollars and doing the max in state prison. Please becareful they dont care if you only have 20 bucks on your account. Every penny counts to these people who dont care. Social media has corrupted this generation and thats why if you try to talk to the youths today they cant even hold a conversation only emojie faces or thumbs. I hope this helps someone.

Sincerely, grumpy grampa
advertisement

Comments

• dilauroddilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,072
    This is why we repeatedly tell our members NOT to publish their email addresses.

As a company, we keep all member's email addresses at a secured level.  No one else, no other agency has access to this information , nor will we give it out (except for police matters)

This is right from our Code of Conduct document:
    1. Protect anonymity. Patients, doctors, and concerned family and friends follow the Veritas Health, LLC forums. Please keep your identity protected—we recommend that you don’t post or use your real name. Additionally, members are not permitted to solicit, compile, or use personally identifiable information from other members (such as through research surveys, etc.) without written permission from Veritas Health, LLC. Forms of personally identifiable information can include but is not limited to addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, or other contact information that may appear.
  • Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 756
    Wow! Great advice! 
  • advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.