advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement
New members: Please read our Code of Conduct before submitting your first post.
Learn how to use the Veritas Health Forum: Take the System Tutorial

Should I go through with my up coming Posterior Cervical decompression ?

Hi, 
I'm Anne and a newbie here. I've been recently scheduled for a posterior cervical decompression surgery. I've had 3 levels done before . Anterior fusions.
my question is should I go through with it! The pain , pins n needle numbness in my are, pain in my neck etc I don't think are nearly as bad as what I've been reading out there of others healing after their posterior surgery! I have to go in on Sept 7 to meet with my surgeons practitioner to go over everything and then I'm scheduled on Sept 13 the for surgery. Should I not go through with it??? Starting to feel very unsure!
can anyone help??? 
Thx Anne 
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,212
    hello anneabelle!
    welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Join Us to comment.