advertisement

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

See the Veritas Health sites: Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, Sports-health.com, Pain-health.com for medical articles and videos.
advertisement

mild degenerative changes at C4-C5 and C5-C6

My question is if these degenerative changes can cause muscle weakness in the entire body. There is also at c4-c5 mild effacement  of the the thecal sac with widely patent neural foramina. at c5-c6 there is bilateral  neural formaminal stenosis, mild and right greater than left.

So my question is would there be a possibility that this may be causing some of my symptoms such as muscle wekaness?

Thanks.
advertisement

Comments

• dilauroddilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,072
    Anything is possible.   Did you ask your doctor about this?

Personally, I can not see how the problems in your cervical area would impact muscles in your entire body.

Now, unless because of your cervical situation, you have not been able to do much of anything, then there are good chances that your muscles are getting weaker from lack of activity.
Sign In or Join Us to comment.