advertisement
advertisement

Very bad pain from the right side of my neck thru my shoulder down to my right hand

i don't know what to do the pain in my neck, shoulder and arm is so out of control.  I have some degenerate defects, I've been in a car accident.  C4-5 are the areas but my pain Doctor does nothing, I've had an EMG and it hurt so bad I made her stop the test, she did get said nothing was wrong.  I'm scared to do another one, but does anyone know what this is, it's out of control and I want something done. HELP
advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 2,265
    edited 07/23/2019 - 1:08 PM
    hello gbaby

there are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
    this includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

please click on the link for useful information Welcome to Veritas Health Forum
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,340

GBaby

Welcome to the forums.

While you did pack a lot in a few sentences, you didn't tell us much.  But from what you did tell us, maybe it is time to see a different doctor.  That could be a neurologist or a different pain management doctor.

• advertisement
Sign In or Join Us to comment.